Start the day of with these filling and healthy muffins. I really like beets and also the nice colour they bring, but if you’re not as big of a fan you can exclude it an go all in on the carrots.
Vegan, gluten and sugarfree.
Carrot & beet breakfast muffins with raisins
- Turn on the owen to 160°C (140°C fan)
- Grate the beet, carrots and apple. Mix them in a bowl together with the raisins.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix everything together.
- Melt the coconut oil and sprinkle it over the other ingredients in the bowl, followed by the coconut milk. Mix again.
- Put the batter into the muffin tray and bake in the oven for 40-45 min.
- After taking them out of the owen, let the muffins sit in the tray for 10 min.
- Take them out of the tray and place on a cooling rack for 20 min. The last to steps are important for them to get the right consistency.