Almond coconut cake with a top of creamy lemon and apricot ice cream. Gluten- and milkfree and naturally sweetened with fruits.
Frozen Lemon cake with Apricots
- Turn on the oven on 170°C
- Whip the egg whites to a white airy foam
- Blend the dates together with the blanched almonds roughly
- Pour the fruit and nut mix into the bowl with the whipped egg white, add the coconut and blend together by hand
- Use a cake tin (24-26 cm) with a removable bottom and cover it with baking paper
- Pour in the batter into the cake tin and put in the oven for 30 min. Let it cool down.
- Blend the apricots and dates in a mixer
- Whip the cream properly
- Add the egg yolks and the mixed fruit and whip just until it's all mixed
- Spread the batter over the cold almond cake base
- Cover the cake and put it in the freezer for at least 8 h before eating
- Take it our from the freezer approx 30 min before serving